Become a Member
Individual Membership: $20.00 per person
Family Membership: $30.00 (couple/family)
Student Membership: $5.00
We offer Valley Bees Membership as a once-off payment. We choose not to renew the Memberships each year, but simply keep them on-going.
To apply for Membership, please come along to one of the monthly meetings or fill in membership form online and make payment via direct deposit, once this had been received we will contact you.
We hold 2 meetings a month, along with workshops throughout the year. For new members coming to the meetings please be advised:
- Bring a chair – we do have some but we often get large numbers.
- Bring Water to drink as it can get hot outside
- Wear light coloured clothes, long sleeves and long pants with closed in shoes.
- While we have some hats with protective netting, once again we often do not enough for everyone.
- $2 fee
- Plate of food to share afterwards.
Valley Bees meets on the 1st Saturday of the month at Landcare, (lower level) 5 Groves Road, Araluen, from 9am – 11am.
MAP LINK: https://goo.gl/maps/Xyf4S3j1kkdbH4E99
2nd Sunday of every month at Honeybee Wellness Resort, 20 Hasthorpe Road, Kandanga, 1:00pm for a 1:30pm start.
Meetings are followed by morning or afternoon tea to allow members to chat and ask questions.
$2 entry and please bring a plate to share.
Please click below to view current and previous minutes from our meetings.
Flow Hive Deal
Tell your friends & family. If you are wanting to buy a Flow Hive you can buy one through Valley Bees, we are happy to refer you.