Bee Friendly Garden
How to Establish a Bee Friendly Garden using Native Plants and Others
Bob Luttrell (Bob the Beeman)
for an abundance of great local info
Australian Pollinator Week
Australian Pollinator week occurs each November throughout Australia.
Visit their website for a fantastic collection of resource and educational material and downloads.
• Mbantua CLICK HERE
• A River Journey as told by Uncle Eugene Bargo CLICK HERE
• Bushfood Sensations CLICK HERE
• Traditional Aboriginal Bushfoods CLICK HERE
• Queensland Bushfoods Association CLICK HERE
• Aus Bushfoods CLICK HERE
• Bush Tucker Man – an icon! CLICK HERE
(Note the price of the fuel!)
This page is a work in progress
In fact, we’re currently out tending the gardens, nurturing the hives and counting the bees.
Plenty of Pollination and Habitat stuff to be added in the coming months . . . and that’s a Pollinated Promise.